Sigh. I just love Disneyland. Some great photos in completely random order...

Christy & Nikki

Main Street at Christmastime (and fire season, apparently)

Fires were just 10 miles away and smoke covered the skyline

Christmas tree!

When you wish upon a star...

Dumbo...always cute

Jolene & Tony

Excited!

Newlyweds!

Posing!

Castle's reflection in the moat

Tony & Jolene at the Blue Bayou

Christy and Mike waiting for the monorail

Castle & Minnie Mouse

Ryan giving me a boost to try to grab a rope ladder...
totally not allowed.

Moderators of the Clipboard of Fun

Ryan hitching a ride
Mike getting revenge on Christy for throwing water all over him.
Totally compelled to disclose that those are not granny pannies - Mike just has an
unbelievable ability to strech undies with spandex in them!

Ryan & Nikki at the Blue Bayou
4 comments:
wow interesting very nice pic on refection at the water,next time show the pic of old building
nice blog. road to richies.
Ohmigosh I love the Blue Bayou restaurant. It is my FAVORITE place to eat at Disneyland. Monte Cristo sandwiches - Yum! It looks like you all had a fun trip!
hey, looks like you got the exorcism after all! j/k red eye reduction looks good! Oh, that second to last picture is awful, awful awful, I feel the need to point out that my underpants are made out of spandex so stretch A LOT, not that I wear granny panties!!!!!!
I know.. sure, sure...
Post a Comment