http://blog.yongstudio.com/
Among the many many things that went perfectly on our wedding day had to be the photographers. Actually, I should say, that things went so well with them even before the wedding! Yong & Bin are husband and wife - Bin assists Yong as he takes the photographs. They are a riot - total husband and wife! They just click though. If you look at Yong's website - his talent is amazing. Actually, it was his wedding picture postings of a wedding at our venue, Casa Real, that initially caught my eye! I have to tell you, there is almost nothing more soothing and reassuring about your wedding photographers than seeing what they can do at your future venue. From the moment we met them (my mommacita came with me), it felt right! Bin asks so many questions and I love love loved that about her! Things I didn't even think about but appreciated! They even started a wedding registry for us to add to our gifts! A few weeks before the wedding, I was supposed to meet them and had to bail a half hour before when my dad was sick. They were so supportive and understanding. They even came to my house to pick up the check when I spaced on sending it in on time and was too crazed to drive over there. They are simply awesome. And their professionalism on our wedding day didn't disappoint! I can't wait to see the wedding pics!
When they are ready, you can view them too - at http://yongstudio/showit/nikkiryan. I'll keep you posted!
Here are some pics of Yong & Bin in action:

1 comment:
I checked out their blog, it was great! I can't believe Nonni tried to get them dance! And they call her Nonni, I love it :)
Post a Comment