There's a really good chance that November 2008 was the best month ever! We got married. No work for almost two weeks. We went to the beach a bunch of times. We put our Christmas tree up early!! We went to Disneyland at Christmastime. My nonni turned 85. We had a wonderful recepton with Ryan's family. We went down with my parents to SLO for Thanksgiving, and had four awesome days. And, because of how my vacation was scheduled and with the holiday, I managed to not work a single full week in all of November. Awesome. Some pics...

One more wedding pic

The Tuesday after the wedding...some beachtime






Our 12 ft artifical Christmas tree took us 6 hours to put up!
I say, "Thank you Dad, for the free tree from your work last year!"
Ryan says, "Somehow...I will get back at you!"

Reyna was under the bed all day...no where to be found.
Kitsune...loves Christmas almost as much as me.
Some funny pics of him on the ladder.




Laying in the branches as they were scattered on the floor.

Finished product - HUGE!

I heart the Canon PowerShot's color accent feature!
Ryan took this awesome pic.
3 comments:
holy cow, that's one huge tree!
wow, you weren't kidding, that tree's huge! You had good luck that Kitsune was on top of the ladder and it didn't tip over! J/k ;)
Ryan I was surprised to see you using a ladder to put the ornaments on the tree...what with that 42" vertical...
Post a Comment