Thanksgiving just came and went - November itself flew so quickly (Gee, I wonder why!?). I wanted to take a moment to jot down some things that I'm so thankful for this year:
I'm thankful for my amazing husband, who pretty much gives me whatever I want (including the ability to now call him "husband!"). I'm thankful for my dad's improving health and for my mom's emotional strength. I'm thankful that I have the best sister in the world and for her loving hubby. I'm thankful that they live in SLO and that we get to go down there whenever we want. I'm thankful that I am pretty sure I have the best in laws in the world (which includes extended in-laws). I'm thankful that my nonni is still in good health and as spry as ever. I'm thankful that my dad got us a free 12 ft artficial Christmas tree that looks amazing in our cathedral ceiling living room. I'm thankful for the best friends that a girl could as for. I'm thankful that I'm so close to my extended family. I'm thankful for yoga. I'm thankful for books. I'm thankful for life. And I'm thankful for love, in all its many different forms.
1 comment:
what a beautiful post! I'm thankful for such a fun, loving sister and a great new brother in law!
Post a Comment