Time flies! I can't believe it's been a year, today, since we got married. We're keeping it low key, for a couple reasons. 1) The Hawaii trip coming up this week, 2) Ryan doesn't count this as our anniversary - he's said for years that there is no way he can remember another date, and no matter what - he could only retain Jan 30 as our anniversary. That being said, he's already said "Happy Anniversary" to me today, so I think I might have successfully squeezed in two anniversaries a year!
So - the only plans today: I'm going to go meet the lady who made our wedding cake, and get a mini-cake from her. I'm so excited about that! Best.cake.ever! Then maybe dinner. Knowing us, some place like the Olive Garden.
On a funny note, some people might know that I got sick on our wedding night. About 20 minutes after the wedding ended, I got this horrible, horrible cold. My throat started hurting and I could breathe. Says a lot about what adrenaline can do for your body! Once I relaxed, I got sick. And it actually lasted a week. Anyways, the point and the funny part is that last night, I think I caught some sort of bug. My stomach is not in good shape and I was light-headed. I told Ryan last night that I better not be sick every Nov 7 for the rest of my life!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you two!! That mini-cake is SUCH a good idea, I wish our baker was down here and we could have done that. Actually, no. I'm glad they're not down here because weekly mille foglie cake kind of also sounds like a good idea...
Enjoy your day together!! xoxo
Post a Comment