Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crazy Yoga Lady Just Got Crazier

Now, I can add a third studio to my list.  I can't help it if the South Bay keeps cropping up with awesome yoga studios!  This one was truly too good to pass up.  It's opening up around the corner from my work.  It looks beautiful.  It offers so many different kinds of classes.  AND, if I signed up for unlimited monthly before they open on January 1, I get a special founders price of $85 per month for the life of my membership - unlimited.  Seriously.  I pay that for 8 x per month at Yoga Source right now.  Of course, I can't possibly leave Yoga Source...my beloved favorite teacher Angie is not (yet?) moving to the new studio.  In a perfect world, she will.  Until then, for the near and foreseeable future, I'll  be visiting 2 studio's regularly, and throwing in aerial yoga at either the third or this new one.

Luckily, Ryan's on board with it.  Whew.

Check it out!
www.breathelosgatos.com

No comments: