I've been incredibly horrible at blogging lately...on purpose. I'm still sassy and moody and all around grumpy. Anyone want to hang out with me? I'm super fun. Actually, I'm trying to not be such a downer inperson.
I've turned January into Yoga Gluttony Month, in which I've now been going to 3 yoga studios 5 - 6 times per week. Yesterday, I did a 4 hour aerial yoga workshop - and it was incredible. I am SORE today. Seriously SORE. I'll post pics when I get them.
A mini-dream come true happened when I got home from work tonight. I have a few yoga inspirations. My personal yoga teachers that have taught me so much and touched me so profoundly. And also a few "celebrity" ones, who I've never met but still make me want to aspire to become a better yogi. Once of which is Kathryn Budig. She's an amazing yogi who is phenomenal at arm balances (y'all know that those are my obsession). Just last night, I was trying to get Ryan to take a Santa Monica trip with me, so that I could attend one of her classes at YogaWorks down there.
SO. I get home from work today and I see that Kathryn's Facebook page has posted that she'll be teaching 3 classes at (one of) MY YOGA STUDIO(s) in February! You've got to be kidding me! I feel so excited and so lucky to have this opportunity. I'm signing up for those classes as soon as I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment