Monday, March 9, 2009

So Proud!

Christy has 3.5 months to go, and she already raised the minimum amount of money for Team in Training! Go Chris!! You officially rock!!

The universe was pointing its way toward us going - Christy raised the money, her knee is holding up and her training is doing great, our family friend Sue is going and was able to use some points for the hotel room, plane tickets were only $132 on Alaska Air...we are set to go and super excited!

I officially got the time off work today, so we're all set!

Whee!!!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

thanks, that means so much to me :) SO excited you can go!

Liv said...

Holy cow! Sue is running the half-marathon!? That Wii Fit we got her totally works!! Or is she going to help with passing out energy drinks made from distilled moose adrenaline along the way? That's what athletes drink in Alaska, right? Just what I heard. I'm so excited for all of you (and really impressed with you all too!) and wish we could go. Alaska sounds amazing!

Nikki Menda said...

OMG! I'm such a dork! In this post I didn't mention once that Christy changed which race she is going to run in - she's now doing the Seattle Rock-N-Roll marathon. I even put the Alaska Air thing in there, LOL. I think my mom, Sue, and I are giong to be in the cheerleading section! This girl right here cannot run to save her life! So if you guys think you can make it up to Seattle, it would be so much fun!