Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AAAHHH!!!!!! Italy - here we come!

Italy - here we come!  Or, shall I saw "Italia - qui veniamo!"  I'm suprisingly (and extremely uncharacteristically) ahead of things on packing.  I'm usually packing at midnight the day before I go anywhere.  However, last night I was pretty much all packed!  And, I managed to only pack 25 lbs in my backpacker's backpack.  Only half the limit!  Which means there will be room to bring goodies home.  I'm impressed with myself because I am a CHRONIC overpacker.  I think what I had to do was pretend that I'm going only for a week, and then I packed the right amount for 2 weeks.  Stupid, but it worked for my warped self.  Ryan, my dear love, has only packed two things - and those were two things I set aside for him.  Although, he'll probably pack in 10 minutes flat. 

I'm going to try to update pictures on this blog as we go through it - or Facebook. 

BAHH!!  So excited!  ITALIA!

1 comment:

Liv said...

SO excited for you!! Have an amazing trip and do update with pictures if you can!

and of course I'll do your curtains! Not that I'm the amazing seamstress you make me out to be (you need a close-up of our drapes before you say that!) but I'm decent. :) Pick a fabric and we'll talk! (by the way, you will NOT pay me. sewing is fun!)