I've discovered nationalgeographic.com - specifically their photography section. New favorite website.
Today's photo of the day is particularly ironic, in that it comes at a time where I am researching places to go in Europe. After years of begging, I'm finally at the point of *probably* having convinced Ryan to go with me this year. I gave him some sturdy, logical reasons. We only have about two weeks for the trip, so I have to be selective in where we go. I definitely want to return to Italy (specifically, the Amalfi Coast and Sicily) and the Greek Isles. I've started doing some research, and the truth is, I am hopelessly over my head. It was so much easier signing up for a tour last time, when Tracy and I went with Nonni. However, I'm trying to do it on my own this time.
I'm completely overwhelmed.
2 comments:
No way! That is so awesome! When are you guys going? Sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to hear your plans!
You and me both! Jeff and I are trying to do a Scandinavia trip this fall (Norway, Sweden and Denmark) to see my family and just the flights alone with all their stupid rules of purchase and when you can fly where it won't cost $7800 a ticket is totally sucking the fun out of planning a European fantasy trip. Good luck with yours!!
Post a Comment