Here are some musings today:
Dancing with the Stars:
New Host Brooke Burke: is it me, or did she look like a Bobble Head? This isn't jealousy speaking...just good old female criticism. As a host, she beat the pants of Samantha Harris.
Ochocinco: better than I expected. I like the whole "don't tell me I'm good unless I'm perfect" thing.
Shannon Doherty: the thing about her dad touched me.
Erin Andrews: way more likable than I thought she would be. The fact that her nose isn't perfect helps.
Jake the Bachelor: I hope this week is the the end of the rose theme.
Niecy: I missed this one while driving home from my parents. Still trying to figure out if I want to go back and catch it.
Evan Lysacek: by far the one I was most looking forward to; he didn't disappoint!
Buzz: frisky old man
Nicole from Pussy Cat Dolls: Yup, she's goooood
Aiden: dude can't dance, but he sure is funny
Kate Gosselin: yawn. And she totally has an attitude, right?
Pam Anderson: I think she's on drugs. Actually, no, I know she is. She was trash-tastic.
Something I've Been Fuming on For a While:
This:
I loooooove reading. Love it. And - of course for everyone - it's almost impossible to nail down your "favorite" anything. However, if you held a gun to my head, I would spit out "Pride and Prejudice." Because when it comes down to it, it's probably my favorite. And why, oh why, did they bring zombies into it?! Call me close-minded, beacause I need to admit that I have not yet read the book. I need to find someone who has read it and can tell me that it's way awesome. I'm sure it's progressive and inventive, but my own pride and prejudice is getting in the way on this one.
As a P.S. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters?!
P.P.S. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls (PPZ's prequel)?!
CBS 5 Commercial:
They were smart. They played the music from Amelie in their commercial. Every time I see (or, rather, hear) that commercial, it makes me happy. I need to sit down and watch that movie again. It's been a while. I heart that movie.
And Last But Not Least:
As watching How I Met Your Mother tonight, I am again reminded how Barney Stinson is probably one of the BEST television characters created ever.

2 comments:
I don't normally watch DWTS but since Paul's parents are staying with us I saw it last night. And I pretty much agree with all of your comments. Except that maybe I want both Kate and Jake gone, pronto. Kate has a total attitude, and I'm just totally bored with Jake.
ha ha, I laugh everytime I see "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and can't help but think of your utter distain for the book. I was at Barnes and Noble with Cori the other week and she pointed it out. All I could say was "oh man, DON'T get Nikki started on this one!"
P.S. She thought it was bizarre, too
P.P.S. Love love love HIMYM and Barney Stinson IS one of the best television characters ever
Post a Comment