Monday, April 20, 2009

Hubby Gave My Car an Owwie

My poor car. Last time we went to SLO, I accidentally backed into my sister's car. Good thing it was just her tail light, and good thing it was her beater car. Fast forward 4 weeks, and Ryan got in an accident this last Saturday night. He was sober but took out a gate. The gate (and its post) totally won. Steep decline + gravel + curve in road + darkness/no street lights = very bad. I now have to take my car back to a body shop...I'm still having nightmares from being rear-ended last year!

Most importantly - Good thing he turned out okay without a scratch!

2 comments:

Paul W. Nash said...

I hate how those gates just jump up out of nowhere (kind of like cement barriers on freeways)!

Tracy Robinson said...

yikes! glad he is OK!