Monday, March 23, 2009

My New Obsessions

My current obsessions

1 - EO French Lavender body lotion. I just love, love, love the way it smells!

2- Yogurtland in Cupertino. I drove out there twice in the last week for fro yo!

3- Finding a way to get Ryan to go to Disneyland after Vegas in September.

4 - Getting rid of my fugly, puke green drapes (even though they are super expensive from Pottery Barn) and getting considerably less expensive, yet just a nice-heat-insulating drapes. And convincing Ryan that it's a good idea.

5- Figure out how to get my mortgage modified. Even in the mortgage industry, it's hard to even know what to do. Sigh. I'm now have to go pop a Tums...

6- Either keep reading or drop my current book - I've been stuck on page 250 for 3 weeks. It's not uninteresting (double-negative there, I know...) but I am just not devouring it, like I normally would.

7 - Get my booty back in the water - swimming AND surfing. It's supposed to be in the 70's here this week - I love Cali!

8 - Keep my weight where it's at. I like my current weight. Present Nikki is just fine! If my body wants to lose some, fine. But that's it. Down, not up. You got that, scale?!

3 comments:

Liv said...

Ooh! We can help with #3! Come visit us when you're oh-so-close in Disneyland! You can spend the whole day there then come have a sleepover party at our house that night so you don't have to drive back. Driving back to SJ after Disneyland after Vegas would suuuhhhhck. All I would ask of you is one churro in return. Mmmm... Disney churros... *drool*

zandra said...

my scale is a very bad listener. perhaps you could talk to it too.

and you need to try Pinkberry -- they have one in Santana Row now! maybe I'll have to take you there the next time I'm in San Jose...

Nikki Menda said...

Heck ya Liv! I'll let you know how far I get in convincing him... :)

Zandra - I have been to Pinkberry :) We should go next time your in SJ - and then I'll take you to Yogurtland too!