Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hard Work Pays Off!

How much do I love my boss right now?!

This is part of the email that I got tonight:

This year since only two LO’s officially made the presidents club, we recognized the top 10% producers, and we are going to treat them to a nice weekend at one of those uppity spas in Calistoga.

"You three are working so hard, and are such a critical piece of Princeton, that I would like to invite you (and a guest if you choose) to join us for the weekend. It will be the weekend of April 24th and 25th at Solage in Calistoga. Check it out www.solagecalistoga.com. Thanks for all you are doing to keep Princeton going day in and day out."

AHHHH!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so stoked. And so grateful.

Hooray!

1 comment:

Tracy Robinson said...

Nice job! I'm jealous!

and i dont think i have ever seen "OMFG" but i like it! i'm going to have to start using that particular expression...