Thursday, October 30, 2008

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

Keep your fingers crossed. I just looked at the weather and it's supposed to rain next Friday. Ugh! Albeit, our "Plan B" in the case of rain is pretty awesome and will work out well...but how will I take my sunset pictures in front of the grape vines in the rain? I know, small potatoes, especially in light of the last week (trust me. It's been a shitty week!). So, I am thankful for the Plan B. But still keep your fingers crossed for sunshine.

2 comments:

Christy said...

if there's one thing I've learned about California weather, it's that it's undependable. Which means if they say there's a chance of rain, there's an equal chance of sun! And there's always the chance that you'll get a break in the rain and still get to take pics outside (ok, everybody, hurry up and stand over there!)

Amy said...

It CAN'T rain that day. I won't let it. I mean, seriously, it has already snowed in Utah and I am looking forward to CA weather!! But come rain or come shine, it will be fabulous and we are so looking forward to seeing you guys tie the knot.