Horray for Open Bar! Here is a sneak peek of your beverage options:
VODKA: Absolut, Skyy, Stolichnaya
GIN: Tanqueray, Bombay
RUM: Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Variety of Malibu Rums
SCOTCH: Johnny Walker Red Label and Black Label, Chivas Regal
WHISKEY: Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Seagram’s VO, Seagram’s 7
TEQUILA: Jose Cuervo Gold, 1800
BRANDY: Korbel, Presidente
BEER: Draft beers to include four house selections
WINE & CHAMPAGNE: Ruby Hill Award Winning Wines
Poured Dinner Wine Service
Assorted Soft Drinks and Waters
So, by looking at this list - use the comments below to recommend our signature "wedding drink" :)
6 comments:
Whew, my head is spinning already! My suggestion for signature drink: a french martini (now, you can't be suprised I suggested that!): vodka, Chambord raspberry liqueur, pineapple juice and lemon. YUM!
Haha, like I have any idea about that!
My preferred drink is a virgin vodka martini on the rocks, shaken not stirred...hold the olives...
You Nash's have awesome senses of humor!!! :) So funny.
You getting excited now?! It's pretty close. :)
I think you guys should have some kind of beach/ocean themed drink... although all I can think of off the top of my head is "sex on the beach" which isn't really romantic! ha.
am so very glad that I get to come celebrate with you guys! sounds like everything is going to be so beautiful!
Post a Comment