Thursday, June 16, 2011

Aerial Photo Shoot

Well, the only people that follow my blog are also on Facebook.  So you all have seen this already.  But I thought I'd post anyways, for the future.  Last Sunday, June 12, I took part in a photo shoot for The Yoga Studio in Campbell.  It was normal yoga & aerial yoga postures.  These pictures will be used for The Yoga Studio's website, marketing materials, and a mural.

It took a lot of branching out for me...I had to crawl out of my-super-shy-in-large-situations and I-hate-pictures-of-me shell.  I ended up having a blast and enjoyed everyone that I met.  Here are some highlights from the shoot.  These pictures are raw/unedited.









I've started assisting the teacher with adjustments and massages on Tuesday nights at 7:30.  It's giving me a good idea that I think I may want to get my teaching certification.  Who wants to come play?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing!!!! Wish you were nearby!! I'd LOVE to take classes with you!!!!