I'm pretty sure the undocumented ingredient that Betty Crocker put in her Rainbow Chip Frosting is CRACK. I'm so addicted to the stuff. I keep it in the fridge and I will eat spoonfuls of it. Tonight I resolved to just throw the rest out. I took the container from the fridge and walked over to the trash. Instead of opening the cabinet door under the sink, my right hand involuntarily shot out to the right and took a spoon out of the drawer. Sigh. The Rainbow Chip Frosting is now back in the fridge...about 2 spoon scoops lighter.
In completely unrelated news, the doctor's last week showed that I have gained a couple pounds.
1 comment:
NIKKI! This is the secret of our friendship! I LOVE rainbow chip frosting - it is my FAVORITE! I have totally done this! I was SO addicted to rainbow chip frosting in high school! And I don't even know what it is about it that I love so much - the flavor? the texture? So funny that you blogged this!
Post a Comment