Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sick Kitty


My beloved cat, Kitsune (fox in Japanese), is sick :(

We took him to the vet today, and he has a crapload of fluid surrounding his lungs. They are going to remove it tomorrow. Then it will take about a day to get the results back and get a good idea of what is wrong. The vet said that no matter what the cause was, it's not a good thing. Which is devastating. It could be bacterial, it could be an enlarged heart, liver problems, or a tumor. We couldn't even see the poor little guy's heart in the x-ray.

I am not handling this well...please think good, positive thoughts for our kitty.

2 comments:

Liv said...

Oh Nikki, I am so sorry. :( That is such sad news. I will think good thoughts for fluffy Kitsune, and hope that he gets better.

big hugs to you...

Tracy Robinson said...

ohhhhhhhh nikki :(. sending positive karma your way!!!!!!!!

HUGS! Tracy