Saturday, December 20, 2008

Laughter is the best medicine

So my dad's been in the hospital for almost a week now. His health is progressing so well everyday. Thank goodness!! One of his friends from high school made a jib jab thing for him. Hilarious. I just had to share.

Some background - my dad, Mark, Lee and Jeanine all went to Leigh High together. Mark and Jeanine actually married after high school and are still together! So Jeanine made this, and sent it to my dad. She told him that just because he's in a hospital bed, doesn't mean he shouldn't study up on the choreography, lol.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/neh6oifLT5l7gspNmVrQ

I was laughing so hard when I saw this. I think I'm going to watch it every day.

1 comment:

Tracy Robinson said...

i love those jib jabs... jesse's mom is obsessed with making them of him and his friends. they are awesome